Partnering with you to diagnose, treat and educate patients with peripheral artery disease in your community.
What is the PAD PRAIRIE Initiative?
PAD: Peripheral Artery Disease
Prairie: Promoting Healthy Aging and Mobility in Rural Minnesota
The University of Minnesota School of Nursing is partnering with Lake Region Healthcare and Otter Tail County Public Health Department in Fergus Falls, Stevens Community Medical Center in Morris, and other rural communities to improve the health and mobility of older adults with peripheral artery disease (PAD).
The goals of this partnership are to:
- Promote community awareness of PAD
- Facilitate screening and identification of PAD
- Provide supervised exercise therapy for individuals with PAD
How will the initiative serve your organization and community?
- Offer events for community members to learn more about PAD
- Offer community screenings for individuals with leg symptoms
- Partner with your health care team to offer resources to better diagnose PAD
- Partner with your health care team to offer supervised exercise therapy
5-140 Weaver-Densford Hall
308 Harvard Street S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Register for a Public Screening Event
- Lake Region Healthcare
- Otter Tail County Public Health
- Stevens Community Medical Center
- Prairie Ridge Hospital and Health Services
- Glacial Ridge Health System