Sigma Theta Tau International
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
Next Grant Submission Deadline: March 1
Showcase of Regional Excellence
STTI Zeta Chapter received awards through the Showcase of Regional Excellence for the efforts to fulfill the presidential call to action. Both the achievement awards for Connectedness and Gratitude are posted below.
About Zeta Chapter
Zeta Chapter is the official University of Minnesota chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, The Honor Society of Nursing. School of Nursing faculty, students, and alum are invited to apply for membership. Nurses working in the community throughout Minnesota with education obtained elsewhere are also welcome to consider joining Zeta.
Zeta Chapter members are nurses who are:
- Interested in promoting excellence in practice, research, and education
- Excelling in leadership and scholarship
- Always learning and developing professionally
- Working toward the optimal health of all people
- Desiring to connect with like-minded nurses in the state and around the world
What is the value of membership? See the Delegates Report from the last Biennial convention!