Below is a list of scholarships that nursing students are considered for after they submit the single scholarship application each spring semester (Apr-May) for the next academic year. Current and newly admitted students for the following academic year are invited to apply as part of an email announcement from the Office of Student & Career Advancement Services (OSCAS).
The School of Nursing scholarship application for the 2017-2018 academic year is now closed.
The School of Nursing scholarship application for the 2017-2018 academic year will open in May 2017. Once you submit your Intent to Enroll online form and $500 tuition deposit, you will be prompted to start your new student checklist procedure. Here are the important dates for the new student scholarship procedure:
- May 1 - New Student Scholarship Application available for all newly admitted, deposited and confirmed Transfer BSN, MN, DNP and PhD students.
- (Freshmen Guarantee students transitioning to the BSN program can begin completing the application once they have received notification from the School of Nursing that they have successfully completed the Freshmen Guarantee program. Notifications will be sent via email in late May. They still must submit the Intent to Enroll online form, Change of College form and the $500 tuition deposit.)
- May 19 - Scholarship Deadline for newly admitted, deposited and confirmed MN, DNP and PhD students
- June 7 - Scholarship Deadline for newly admitted, deposited and confirmed BSN students (including both transfer and complete Freshmen Guarantee students).
Making Dreams Come True
Students were awarded more than $1.7 million in scholarships from generous donors to the School of Nursing for the 2015-16 academic year.
Scholarship recipients and benefactors have the opportunity to get acquainted at the annual Dean's Scholarship Reception. Scholarly excellence and generosity will again be celebrated on Thursday, October 12, 2017 in McNamara Alumni Center.
- Message from the Dean
- Faculty & Staff
- Cooperative Units
- Our Facilities
- Inclusivity & Diversity
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Giving to Nursing
- Contact Us
- Employment Opportunities