- Promoting healthy physical and emotional trajectories into adulthood
- Trans-disciplinary eco-health research to advance global health
- Use of mHealth and photovoice strategies in health promotion
- Improving the safety of mothers and infants in health care systems
- Second Stage Labor: Implementation science and the quality improvement for positive clinical practice changes
- Long-term connection with infant breastfeeding and childhood obesity
Professor, Associate Vice President for Clinical Affairs
Clinical Associate Professor
612-624-9445 (Twin C
Affiliate Members, Doctoral Students, and Postdoctoral Fellows
The Center invites University of Minnesota faculty from departments other than nursing, previous doctoral student members, and project staff involved in child and family research implementation, to apply for membership. Currently enrolled doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows with an interest in child and family health promotion are also invited to apply for membership. As members meet monthly in person and review confidential grant information, membership is only open to University of Minnesota faculty, staff, and students. There are no costs associated with membership in the CCFHPR.
Members can benefit from participation in a variety of activities, including research seminars, roundtables, mock grant reviews, manuscript reviews, collaborative activities with community agencies/organizations and social events.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the CCFHPR, please complete the application form in REDCap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jayne Fulkerson by telephone at 612-624-4823 or by email at email@example.com.