Rising Star Award
This award honors a recent graduate who is achieving noteworthy success in at least two of the following areas:
- Her/his career trajectory
- Entrepreneurship endeavors
- Scholastic accomplishments
- Distinguished service to the School of Nursing, the profession of nursing or the community.
Eligible individuals are graduates from the School of Nursing within the past 10 years.
- Complete the nomination form.
- Include nominee’s current curriculum vitae or resume.
- Letter from primary nominator to include reasons for nominating the recent graduate. Please include examples that demonstrate her/his exceptional performance specifically as relates to the criteria.
- Additional letters of support should be one page and come from faculty, colleagues of the nominee or other leaders in healthcare with significant knowledge of nominee’s achievements.
- Send completed nomination materials to Barb Mullikin at email@example.com by the submission deadline.
- The School of Nursing Alumni Society Awards Committee will review the nominations and select an awardee.
Description of Award
Recipient will a certificate presented at the School of Nursing All School reunion.
For questions or more information, contact Barb Mullikin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rachel Trelstad Porter