Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity
We welcome and affirm all
The School of Nursing embraces the equity and diversity commitment of the University of Minnesota:
Leverage the transformative power of equity and diversity to advance excellence in teaching, research and community engagement at the University of Minnesota.
We envision a University where equity and diversity are:
- Integrated into the work and lives of every student, faculty, and staff member.
- Recognized as core institutional values, and will inform thinking, policies, and practices throughout the University.
- Inherently intertwined with academic excellence and the development of leaders for a globally inclusive society.
Black Lives Matter Resources
School of Nursing Resources
University of Minnesota Resources
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Disability Resource Center
- Student Parent Help Center
- Student Organization Page
- Funding for Graduate School
Director, Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity
Assistant Director, Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity
Interested in getting involved?
Students, staff, faculty, and other members of our community are welcome to join the School of Nursing Inclusivity, Diversity, and Equity Committee. If you are interested, please contact Maria McLemore, Chair, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Committee