The University of Minnesota, School of Nursing seeks faculty who share our vision of preparing nurse leaders to improve health care through evidence-based research, education, practice and professional and community service. We welcome candidates who are prepared to exercise leadership in a diverse, collegial and inter-professional environment at this top research university.
The School of Nursing is specifically interested in senior scientists with established research programs related to the School’s focal areas which are
- Health Promotion among Vulnerable Populations
- Prevention and Management of Chronic Health Conditions
- Symptom Management
- Health/Nursing Informatics and Systems Innovation
Additional faculty search priorities include
- Adult/Gerontological Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adult and Older Adult Health
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist,
- Nurse Informatician
For PhD prepared individuals with a sustained record of grantsmanship and publications in a defined area of research. Typically has already been tenured at similar institution.
For PhD (or equivalent) prepared individuals with an identified area of research and a developing focus on grantsmanship and publications. Typically has completed post-doc or has beginning funding and publication record.
For individuals with research or practice doctorate and an interest in teaching, research and scholarship, and service/practice missions. Emphasis is typically teaching and/or practice with opportunities for research and scholarship development.
Associate Dean for Research
The school seeks an accomplished nurse scientist to provide visionary and strategic leadership in fostering research productivity. Please visit the human resources website and see posting 316126.
School of Nursing Nurse Practitioner Clinic
To apply, select "Minneapolis Off Campus" from the Location drop-down box.
Nurse Practitioner Clinic
Other Employment Opportunities
- Go to: http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/employment/
- Click on either "external applicants" or "university employees", depending on your status.
- Follow the directions to register as an applicant, and apply/upload your materials to job posting
The University of Minnesota offers excellent benefits.