How to Apply
Master of Nursing Application
Only one application is required for the Master of Nursing (MN) program. We encourage you to apply early and to complete and submit all components before the deadline for the program.
Applicants interested in University of Minnesota's MN program should apply through NursingCAS, an online, centralized application service for nursing programs.
To start your application
- Visit www.nursingcas.org and click “Apply Here”
- Click on “Create Account”
- Complete the required fields in order to start your application
Although some sections of the NursingCAS application are marked “optional” please follow the guidelines for the University of Minnesota requirements for MN applicants.
Dates & deadlines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Nursing
- PhD in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Which Program is Right for Me?
- Meet Our Students
- Office of Student & Career Advancement Services