Care to Plan
Find the help that is right for you!
Do you help someone with memory loss?
You are not alone. Care to Plan Is here to help!
- In 5-10 minutes you will be able to explore ways that can help you.
- The purpose of Care to Plan is to find help that fits your needs.
- You will be able to print and save your plan.
- Care to Plan is free to use!
Gaugler, J. E., Reese, M., & Tanler, R. (2015). Care to Plan: An online tool that offers tailored support to dementia caregivers. The Gerontologist.
Gaugler, J. E., Westra, B. L., & Kane, R. L. (2016). Professional discipline and support recommendations for family caregivers of persons with dementia. International Psychogeriatrics.
- Faculty Experts
- Research Day 2019
- Research Projects
- Care to Plan
- Clinical Teaching in Nursing Homes
- Culturally Responsive Nursing Care for American Indian Elders
- Families Preventing Diabetes Together
- Get a Head Start on Asthma
- HOME Plus
- Indian Family Stories Project
- Integrative Mental Health Care Orientation Modules
- ACT Trial
- Knee Osteoarthritis Study
- PAACE Trial
- PAD PRAIRIE
- Prime Time
- Yoga for Parkinson's Disease
- Faculty Grants
- Research Seminars
- About the Office of Nursing Research and Scholarship
- Student Research Resources