About Densford Center Consulting Services
Specializing in Academia and Health Care Organizations, we help teams implement and develop strategic plans for innovation and leadership development.
To provide expert facilitation and planning services using a unique strength based approach and an environmental cultural analysis.
We work with academic and health care leaders to provide an inclusive culture and communities of engagement.
- Consulting and strategic planning in academic and clinical contexts.
- Academic Career Coaching
- Executive coaching and leadership development
- Strengths and Values Assessment, development and talent management
- Design and facilitation of group meetings, workshops and retreats through creative means such as liberating structures and open space technology, and complexity inspired change management and leadership practices.
- Conflict mediation and polarity management and paradox management
- Creativity, innovation and quality improvement initiatives
- Creative Dialogue Clinics
- Nursing curriculum design, development and evaluation
- Clinical reasoning and development of creative teaching learning strategies
- Futures literacy workshops and scenario planning
- Interprofessional health professions education
- Promotion of positive organizational scholarship
- Wisdom work through generative dialogue and sense making methods
- Integral theory applications to practice, education and research initiatives
- Pesut, Daniel & Thompson, Sarah. (2015). Leadership and reflective practice: Leadership agility designed to create the future pages 339-359, In Gwen D. Sherwood and Sara Horton-Deutsch (Eds.) Reflective organizations: On the frontlines of QSEN and reflective practice implementation. Indianapolis, IN: Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Allison-Napolitano, Elle & Pesut Daniel J. (2015) Bounce Forward: The Extraordinary Resilience of Nurse Leadership, American Nurses Association, Silver Springs, Maryland.
- Linderman, A., Pesut, D. & Disch, J. (2015). Sensemaking and knowledge transfer: Capturing the knowledge and wisdom of nursing leaders, Journal of Professional Nursing, doi: 10.1016/j.profnurs.2015.02.004
“I got to know Dan while I worked in various administrative positions at IUPUI and the Indianapolis VA Medical Center. The IUPUI Provost’s Office invested in the leadership development of new Department Chairs, Associate Deans, and Deans. Dan, who is also a Certified Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara coach, was working in the Provost’s office at IUPUI when I began my Department Chair position. In addition to orientation classes for new administrators, Dan led a series of illuminating leadership development courses for IUPUI administrators….” - Neale R. Chumbler, PhD, Dean, College of Health and Human Services, Professor, Department of Public Health, Western Kentucky University