About the Center
The Center for Nursing Infomatics is an International Classification of Nursing Practice Research and Development Center. Established in 2007 as an International Council of Nurses (ICN) Accredited Research and Development Center.
- Lead cutting edge research through discovery and application of informatics research methods
- Provide partnerships for testing new informatics’ products
- Develop and use electronic information systems and other health information technologies (i.e. serious gaming, simulation software, GIS) to support clinicians and health consumers
- Provide nursing informatics professional development offerings
- Ensure academic offerings that are state of the science
- Foster collaboration in nursing and health informatics through engagement of community and international partnerships