(October 2019) News from the Center for Children with Special Health Care Needs.
(March 2019) News from the Center for Children with Special Health Care Needs.
(October 2018) News from the Center for Children with Special Health Care Needs.
(April 2018) A new partnership between the School of Nursing and the Center for Children with Special Health Care Needs, the School of Dentistry, and the Craniofacial and Cleft Clinics team at the University of Minnesota.
Center newsletters are available as PDF documents below. To receive our newsletter, send your e-mail address to CSHCN@umn.edu.
- 2019 July CSHCN Newsletter Graduation
- 2019 April CSHCN Newsletter - Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Resources
- 2019 March CSHCN Newsletter - Improving Care Transitions
- 2018 September CSHCN Newsletter - Planning Future Directions
- 2018 July CSHCN Newsletter - DNP Graduates
- 2018 February CSHCN Newsletter - Connecting Smiles
- 2017 December CSHCN Newsletter - Fall
Ann Garwick, PhD, RN, LMFT, LP, FAAN
School of Nursing
University of Minnesota
308 Harvard Street SE, 5-140 WDH 1331
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0342
Find maps, driving directions, parking information
- Center for Adolescent Nursing
- Center for Aging Science & Care Innovation
- Center for Child and Family Health Promotion Research
- Center for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Center for Nursing Informatics
- Katharine J. Densford International Center for Nursing Leadership