Excellence in Innovation Award
This award honors a School of Nursing graduate who has implemented an innovation (something new or a new approach) that supports people in attaining optimal health. This innovation may be:
- an educational intervention,
- a program,
- a product/device,
- a business,
- a process,
- a service, or
- a creative approach, idea, collaboration, or method
Nurses who have implemented innovations in academic, healthcare, community, public health, or private industry settings are eligible nominees for this award.
Eligible individuals are graduates of the School of Nursing.
- Complete the nomination form.
- Include nominee’s current curriculum vitae.
- Nominator’s letter should describe the innovation and how it has impacted health
- Send completed nomination materials to Barb Mullikin at email@example.com.
- The School of Nursing Alumni Society Awards Committee will review the nominations and select an awardee.
Description of Award
Recipient will receive an inscribed plaque/memento and a certificate presented at the School of Nursing annual spring reunion.
For questions or more information, contact Barb Mullikin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa Carney Anderson
Russel C. Johnson
Mary Ann Anglim