2018 All School Reunion
Happiness 101: You Cannot Pour from an Empty Cup
4:30 p.m.: General Registration, Silent Auction, Research Posters and Exhibits
5:45 p.m.: Dinner Program
Join nursing alumni, students, faculty, and friends to reconnect with classmates and colleagues as we honor and celebrate the tradition and professional advancement that represents the University of Minnesota School of Nursing.
Celebration will include:
- A discussion that will equip, empower and inspire you with insights and tools to cultivate greater authentic happiness and reduce unhealthy stress and burnout at all stages of your lives and careers.
- Honored reunion classes: 60 year (1958), 50 year (1968), 40 year (1978), 25 year (1993), and 10 year (2008). All are welcome.
- Golden Medallion presentations for members of the Class of 1968 and earlier
- Announcement of 2018 alumni, faculty, and student award recipients
- Nurse-led advancements in health and health care
Please contact Barbara Mullikin at 612-624-0103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to join us on Friday for Research Day
Friday April 6, 2018
Innovation through Research and Evidence-Based Practice