Sigma Theta Tau
| ||2014 Inductees from Spring||2014 Inductees|
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
Zeta Chapter provides sponsorship for School of Nursing Research Day, April 24
Recent Zeta grant recipients will present:
- Carol Reid, podium presentation
- Dr. Angie Lillehei, poster presentation
Spring Induction Ceremony for Zeta Chapter, April 24, RSVP to our email below.
Check Events tab for ongoing Nursing Salon and Nurses Who Read Book Club events.
About Zeta Chapter
Zeta Chapter is the official University of Minnesota chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, The Honor Society of Nursing. School of Nursing faculty, students, and alum are invited to apply for membership. Nurses working in the community throughout Minnesota with education obtained elsewhere are also welcome to consider joining Zeta.
Zeta Chapter members are nurses who are:
- Interested in promoting excellence in practice, research, and education
- Excelling in leadership and scholarship
- Always learning and developing professionally
- Working toward the optimal health of all people
- Desiring to connect with like-minded nurses in the state and around the world
What is the value of membership? See the Delegates Report from the last Biennial convention!
Zeta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing:
P.O. Box 24644
Edina, Minnesota 55439
School of Nursing
University of Minnesota
5-140 Weaver-Densford Hall
308 Harvard Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612-624-9600 (Twin Cities)