Katharine J. Densford International Center for Nursing Leadership
Leadership Resilience: Wisdom that Supports Meaningful Change
April 10, 2014
The Katharine J. Densford International Center for Nursing Leadership in collaboration and partnership with Wisdom Out will offer a one day leadership development program: Leadership Resilience: Wisdom that Supports Meaningful Change.
This workshop connects the dots between and among three essential aspects of leadership: meaningful work, leadership resiliency and peer coaching. By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between ordinary resilience and leadership resilience and how adversity creates defining leadership moments.
- Complete the Organizational Resilience Risk Rubric and apply it to your current work situation (organization, department, division, college, and unit).
- Reflect on personal strengths in resiliency and gain insights to share with others.
- Explain how meaningful work animates resilience, and how leadership coaching sustains leadership resiliency and aspirational goals.
- Learn and apply several actionable resiliency development strategies within the context of a real life work project.
- Explain how leadership coaching is different from mentoring, training, modeling, consulting and supervising, and how leadership coaching helps leaders achieve aspirational goals and outcomes.
- Appreciate how thought leadership questions help people draw down their own resiliency and understand how to use these questions in the workplace to inspire resiliency in others.
- Commit to learning leadership coaching skills with colleagues, peers, mentees, and direct reports, in order to sustain resiliency in others.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the workshop please view the video below or visit www.wisdomout.com.